[THIN] Adobe V9 Pro Graphics Display

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:41:59 +0800

Hi All,

I have an issue with a citrix farm XenApp4.5 R05 Win2003 SP2 where I have 2
versions of Adobe published, Version 6 works fine but Adobe Pro v9 seems to
struggle with graphical images on every server its published too. I also get
black lines when scrolling down the pdf page viewer and some other bright
wonderful colours!

The published app settings are exactly the same for both Adobe Apps. 24-bit
True colour, session window size 1024x768 and the same servers are being used
as inherited from the farm level.

I have no policy settings for HDX configured but do have farm policy settings:

Enable 32 bit icon colour depth (Enabled)

Dissguard queued Image (Enabled)

Cache image to make scrolling smoother (Enabled)

Max Memory for each sessions graphics (5096KB)

Degrade Bias (Colour depth first)

Browser Acceleration enabled for Speed Screen Acceleration

What doesn't make sense is Adobe v6 works fine, also whats the best settings to
get high resolution for all published apps.all ideas welcome?

Thanks

Al