[THIN] Re: Adobe Flash 10

  • From: Thomas Mackey <Thomas.Mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:30:07 +1100

Will try tonight

Thanks
Thomas

Thomas Mackey

Service Desk Engineer

P +61 02 8801 3434  F +61 (0)2 8801 3401  E
servicedesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:servicedesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Head Office
Level 9 | 123 Epping Road
North Ryde | NSW 2113

Operations Centre
Level 4 | Suite A37 | 32 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista | NSW 2153

[cid:imageb03e8e.jpg@d3cccba7.d99145d8]

                                  1300 tecala |
tecala.com<http://www.tecala.com/email.asp>

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain
copyright material of Tecala Pty Limited or third parties.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them.  Tecala Pty Limited does not guarantee the integrity of emails
or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and
may not reflect the views or opinions of the company.
P Please consider the environment before printing my email