[THIN] Re: Adobe 7.0 Standard not converting Word doc's

  • From: Hamilton Ronnie <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:54:34 +0000

Ok

update

I caopen word and print to a file then open this file in distiller and
I get the following error
message in the distiller.
If I complete the same task as an administrator of the machine it works fine.

I tried giving the settings directory of all users full control to
everyone but no difference.

Start Time: 22 March 2005 at 12:45:28
Source: test pdf.prn
Destination: C:\Documents and Settings\trainee4\Desktop\test pdf.pdf
Adobe PDF Settings: C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Documents\Adobe PDF\Settings\Standard.joboptions
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand:
E*t600R&u600D*r0F&l0o1E&l0S&l7H&l26a8c1E*p0x0Y*c0t5657x8177Y&l1X*b0M
]%%
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Distill Time: 0 seconds (00:00:00)
**** End of Job ****

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6