[THIN] Adobe 6 Updates

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:48:02 -0500

Hi, We are running adobe 6 in a metaframe 1.0 FR3 farm. Does anyone know where I can set checking for updates to manual for the entire server? I set it through my session and thought it was server-wide but a new update keeps popping up from my users.

Thanks

Charlie
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
TScale provides a cost-effective way to improve performance, capacity and stability for thin-client servers like Citrix MetaFrame or Microsoft Terminal Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com