[THIN] Re: Admin Logon VS Users

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:37:52 +0200

Goto www.sysinternals.com and download NT FileMon, this will allow you =
to monitor all file access on a server to locate the problem. It's =
probably just a *.dll file in c:\winnt\system32 ..=20

Good luck!

---
mvh/yours
Konsulenthuset Contra as
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

http://www.hotmail.com