[THIN] Adding to Grouplist

  • From: Bill.Ramby@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:37:54 -0500

Setup is W2k/MF1.8

I have 10 apps that need five groups each from three domains added on two
different servers. The only way I am aware of adding the groups that works
is via the PAM. What I would like to be able to do is add to

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\ManagedApplications\Someapp
Value=Grouplist
Type=REG_MULTI_SZ
Data=Whatever groups are configured

instead. Does anyone have a way of doing this? Or any way of adding groups
that does not involve the PAM?