[THIN] Re: Adding printer ports at login?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:40:52 +0100

My service doesn't have to do all that much. The alphatronics software
insists on giving output files unique names while my software requires the
use of a single filename and it refuses to write files to anything except
local folders while some of mine need to be redirected to users remote
machines for certain configurations. To keep the core software the same for
fat and thin client applications, I use a service to perform the
translations.

Apart from that, I love it to death.