[THIN] Adding a new drive to a remapped Citrix server

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:08:21 +0000 (GMT)

Weve got a bunch of Citrix servers that we need to add extra disk space to, so
the plan is to swap out the 72gb disks for larger disks on the Raid 1 blades
one
by one, and let the hardware mirror rebuild, thereby leaving a good chunck of
free space.

We already have the partitions remapped via Xenapp to M: N: and O:, the
question
is, will Citrix support adding a new partition, e.g. P: without it being mapped
via the Citrix remapping utility. Im sure it will work ok as were only using
the
new partition for some local application logging, but would Citrix kick up a
fuss and say the server isnt supported under that config?

Thanks

Andy