[THIN] Re: Adding ODBC data sources in MPS4

  • From: "IT Support" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:18:38 -0000

I have checked the registry and these keys/values exist as you have
said. Curiosity made me check permissions, which resulted in the
following message

"The permissions are incorrectly ordered, which may cause some entries
to be ineffective. Press OK to continue and sort the permissions
correctly, or cancel to reset the permissions."

However, it reported this same error on the Citrix Datastore and
IMADirectory keys.

I clicked OK on this and have now tried the ODBC DSN for different users
and this now works fine. Why there was an issue on the registry I do not
know. This is the same on all of our servers in the farm.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Neal

  _____