[THIN] Adding New Clients

  • From: "Roger Wright" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:48:35 -0400

Citrix Metaframe XPs on Windows 2000 Server

How do I add additional clients to Client Update Configuration?  It
prompts for the update.ini file but the downloaded clients (7.1 & 8.x)
are all .msi files.  Do I have to install the newer clients on the
server first?

Roger Wright
___

Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.  Don't cry because
it's over; smile because it happened.

_______
NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic message is =
considered privileged and confidential under Florida Statutes 456.057 =
and 395.3025.  It is intended solely for the use of the recipient named =
above.  If the reader is not the recipient named above, you are hereby =
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of =
the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this =
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and =
destroy the original message.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba