[THIN] Ad: Re: FR2 server not licensed ?

  • From: jrb@xxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:35:20 +0200

How can I verify this ?

Jan Rune Bj=F8rkeng

                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                      "Mike Batters"                                       =
                                                          =20
                      <mike.batters@netpr         Til:     <thin@freelists.=
org>                                                      =20
                      otocol.net>                 cc:                      =
                                                          =20
                      Sendt av:                   Emne:    [THIN] Re: FR2 s=
erver not licensed ?                                      =20
                      thin-bounce@freelis                                  =
                                                          =20
                      ts.org                                               =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                      23.08.2002 14:42                                     =
                                                          =20
                      Vennligst send svar                                  =
                                                          =20
                      til thin                                             =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20
                                                                           =
                                                          =20

Are you sure this is Citrix licensing and not terminal services licensing.
I have had the odd occasion where a server has not picked up the Terminal
Services licensing server (for no apparent reason) and the symptoms are
very
much the same as you describe.

Mike