[THIN] Ad: Lotus Notes / Microsoft Excel 2002 (Office XP)

  • From: jrb@xxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:40:03 +0200

By the way, It's Lotus Notes 5.0.11 we are using. And roaming profiles.
The Office XP is Service Pack 2
Mdac is version 2.7

It just seems like Lotus Notes is unable to close the excel-process itself
when the document is saved, and hangs.

The Event viewer shows nothing

Jan Rune

                      jrb@xxxxx

                      Sendt av:                Til:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      thin-bounce@free         cc:

                      lists.org                Emne:    [THIN] Lotus Notes /
Microsoft Excel 2002 (Office XP)

                      22.10.2002 15:35

                      Vennligst send

                      svar til thin

We are having a problem when editing excel-objects inside Lotus Notes
Documents via Citrix. When we are trying to save and close the document,
Excel hangs.. and the only way of continuing is going into the task-manager
and end the excel-process.

Can this be an issue about user rights ? It is the same if I try it with an
administrator account.. so it's strange.

Windows 2000 Srp1 / MF XP 1.0 (FR2)

Anyone had the same issue ?

Best regards

Jan Rune Bj=F8rkeng
Citrix Administrator
Norsk Gjenvinning AS

----
This verifies that this e-mail has been scanned for virus and deemed
virus-=
free=20
according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:35:53 +0200 GMT

----

according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:35:53 +0200 GMT

according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:40:03 +0200 GMT