[THIN] Ad: Help - XP Removal

  • From: jrb@xxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:58:44 +0100

I would actually advice you to rebuild the whole server from scratch,
including the operating system - not just uninstalling / installing XP to
get a clean, fresh server

best regards

Jan Rune Bj=F8rkeng
Citrix Administrator (CCA), Norsk Gjenvinning AS

                                                                           =
                                                       =20
                      Stuart Donnelly                                      =
                                                       =20
                      <Stuart.Donnelly         Til:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx=
g'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                               =20
                      @cmg.com>                cc:                         =
                                                       =20
                      Sendt av:                Emne:    [THIN] Help - XP Re=
moval                                                  =20
                      thin-bounce@free                                     =
                                                       =20
                      lists.org                                            =
                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                       =20
                      15.11.2002 14:55                                     =
                                                       =20
                      Vennligst send                                       =
                                                       =20
                      svar til thin                                        =
                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                       =20
                                                                           =
                                                       =20

All,

I have Citrix MetaFrame XP and FR1 installed, but am having problems with
the IMA.  Can not rebuild it (CHFARM) and anything else (DSMAINT).  Because
of this and the IMA not working I can not remove XP.  It reports and error
IMA not running.

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction to remove XP so I can
clean up the machine and re-install.

Stuart Donnelly
CMG UK Ltd.

according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:55:06 -0000 GMT
----

----
This verifies that this e-mail has been scanned for virus and deemed virus-=
free=20
according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:58:44 +0100 GMT