[THIN] Active Reports

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:43:57 -0500

I have a web based app. That installs Active Reports and uses an Active
Reports Viewer item within c:\winnt\downloaded Program Files.

When run on Citrix, user's can't open the reports, not accessing Active
Reports Viewer Object.  If I make the user a local admin, it is fine.  Of
course, not an option.  The c:\winnt\downloaded Program Files folder is a
virtual folder of sorts.  Can't set rights.  Gave users change control over
c:\winnt, still did not work.

Ideas?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst