[THIN] Re: Active Directory Question

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:36:23 -0800

Did you deny the Administrator rights to apply the GPO?

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
=3D
Behalf
Of John_Orf@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 06 March 2003 15:50
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Nfuse Login Prompt

Ok, not sure why this is happening but...

A user will login to Nfuse and be presented with their apps, no problem.
When they click on an app such as a Microsoft Office app or a Lotus =3D
Suite
app they are sometimes presented with the Windows 2000 screen to login =
=3D
the domain.  It doesn't happen everytime and I'm not sure why it would
happen at all since they already have authenticated with Nfuse.  I am
running Nfuse 1.7, W2K SP3, MF XPa .

Thanks much,
John Orf
SSM Health Care