[THIN] Acrobat Reader problems (printer is Epson stylus color 900 with the default drivers that ships with w2k)

  • From: "LAINE. Mikael (Nol)" <mikael.laine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:38:41 +0100

Hello.

Got a strange problem.

I can't print from AR as a normal user. If i log on with admin rights i can
print. I've audited all files, the whole freaking registry and the printer
it self but nothing seems to be faulty when it comes to permissions.

The only thing AR does when it tries to print is creating a file in the same
directory where the PDF file is located, it names the file the same as the
printers TCP/IP cue name (IP_10.9.21.2 is the file name) then nothing
happens.

Anyone had the same problem?

-Mike