[THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader 6.0 on WTS

  • From: DBlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:39:10 -0500

You have to make sure the Use DDE in the PDF assoc. is not checked.

             "Ryan Lambert"
             <rlambert@NetSour
             ceit.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Acrobat Reader 6.0 on
             05/04/2004 10:23          WTS
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel like an Acrobat just getting it to work?