[THIN] Re: Acrobat Pro

  • From: "Jeff Bolton" <Jeff.Bolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:00:38 -0500

I thought about CutePDF, but unfortunately our Corporate Security
manager has a policy against using freeware in our environment (don't
ask...).
We already have mopiers that scan documents to .pdf and email them back
to users, but they're looking for a solution that doesn't require the
users to get up from their desk (again...don't ask...).
One of the main reasons they want to stick with Acrobat is it's ability
to create (and protect) forms for use by other users and our partners.

Cheers
    Jeff