[THIN] Re: Acrobat 7.0

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:59:02 -0500

Thanks Jim,  I've tried PDF995, CutePDF, and PDFFactory and none of them
created great PDF files
of our documents.  We had trouble with TOC's and cross-reference documents
(links).
It is to be expected since the products are much cheaper that Acrobat.
I don't understand why Adobe won't support WTS.  Is it a technical issue?  I
mean, I know they changed the way they create
PDFs starting in version 5.0, but it can't be that difficult to support us.

I saw an email on the list a while ago about someone that had Acrobat 6.0
working.  I'll try his solution after the holidays.

Hector.