[THIN] Re: Acrobat 6 on Citrix

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:50:00 -0400

Hi Stephen,

Since Acrobat 6 Standard works for you can you confirm that:

1. Your TS server has Adobe PDF printer installed and in the printer port
properties it shows "My Documents\*.pdf".
2. You have another Adobe PDF port referring to Desktop\*.pdf in Server
properties under printers window.
3. You just installed Acrobat 6.0 Standard out of the bos on your TS server
and did no addidtional tweaking.

I am having a strange problem where I installed Acrobat 6 out-of-the-box and
I recieve an error message: "There was an error found when printing document
"Microsoft Word-document_name" to My Documents\*.pdf.

Document_name is a test word document I am trying to convert to PDF. I am
administrator and I just installed Acrobat 6 on this test server. If I
create *.ps or *.prn file using printer driver then I can run Distiller and
get my PDF file.

Any ideas why My PDFMaker doesn't work?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.