[THIN] Re: Acrobat 6 PDFWriter

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:54:58 -0500

Jason,

I just got my Acrobat 6 working. The problem was I misread
suggestion administrator has to be logged on LOCALLY to the MF server. In
other words go to the physical console of the MF server try logging in as
administrator and try creating pdf this way. If it works, leave the
administrator logged on (to have acrotray.exe process running) go to the
client and log in remotely and try creating pdf. Mine works just fine
including users that are not even Power Users on that server.

Hope this helps,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.