[THIN] Re: Acrobat 5.0 on 2000 TS

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:01:23 -0500

Found out the fix was to have an administrator logged in to the console.
That lets anyone who terminals in print.  But I have read a lot of
usenet posts about problems with Distiller.

I need Acrobat installed because I need users to be able to add/remove
pages, but I have no problems using an alternate PDF creator.  Does
PDF995 work nicely in terminal services?