[THIN] Account query

  • From: Anthony Simon <Anthony.Simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:19:23 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can find out when an AD user account  was last
logged into do I need a 3rd party utility ?

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus software
has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software
This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm