[THIN] Re: AccessXP performance tweaking?

  • From: "Pardee, Michael" <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:10:35 -0400

They are our own.  Not directly reporting to me, but they have been OK to
work with so far.  It originally started with them screaming at me about
this being a Citrix problem.  Sound familiar anyone?  Once I moved the
databases to the local Citrix server and it outperformed their PCs they took
a different tone.  Now we are able to work together.  They know we want to
help them and get this resolved quickly.

They are talking about bringing in consultants to help them with the app.