[THIN] Re: Access to network drives

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:57:19 -0400

Probably I wasn't clear enough but I would like to give access to network
shares via a Citrix session without giving the users access to a desktop.

I know it sounds strange but it's what we need.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services

From: Cwalinski, Zygmunt zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:57:18 -0400
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Access to network drives

I need to give users access to two different network drives over a Citrix
session.
They need them just to be able to copy files from one network drive to
another (we need it for support stuff).

I tried to publish Windows Explorer but there is no way to restrict users
to a specified resource only (e.g. explorer /n,/root, c:\temp)

Has someone any idea?

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services