[THIN] Re: Access runtime 2003 on PS 4.0

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:12:37 -0400

I wonder then if the application is looking for the default printer flag in
a different way.

There is a Hotfix which changes how Citrix applies the default printer flag
which solved a bunch of default printer problems that I was having with PS
4.

There is this:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX110890

I also had to write a script to clean all of our old PS3 and before pritner
registry settings out of user's roaming profiles..

On 9/19/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Done that.