[THIN] Access management console issue

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:05:11 +1000

Hi

I uninstalled Citrix software from my old ZDC (ZDC role was moved to a
different server). I now cannot load Citrix Access Management console from any
server in the Citrix 4.5 farm. I got the following error initially then
subsequent attempts just hangs when discovering:

Application popup: dllhost.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x02832b41" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "read".

Users can still login to farm. I just cannot administer it anymore as I cant
load the AMC. Anyone know how I can troubleshoot this issue? Have I missed
something after demising the old ZDC?

Thanks
Ang

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:09:44 +0000
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Demise CPS 4.5 ZDC

sound good. :)

Julien Sybille

Le Mercredi 24 juin 2015 2h20, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

HiI need to demise the Primary Zone Data collector in my Citrix 4.5 farm..
Just want to ensure Im not missing anything.. Ive already performed the
following:- Set a different server to be the Primary ZDC- Updated the config on
the Web Interface servers so they don't point to the server which is being
demised- Removed any Published Apps from server which is being demisedAm I
missing anything else?ThanksAng