[THIN] Re: Access gateway

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:21:32 -0000

Which is what we did .........

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Reese
Sent: 12 November 2010 16:55
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Access gateway

All I want to do is change the header graphic and disable the header
background.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Hutchinson, Alan <
Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        If this is the same as AGEE (Netscaler) then CTX115756 did the
trick for us. Changes need to be copied at each reboot but this is all
detailed in this article.

        REgards,

        Alan.