[THIN] Re: Access XP/2003 on Win2003/MPS 3?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:33:44 -0500

Froim what I've seen, people are recommending Access for the front-end
and SQL for the back-end.

Some people recently asked me about putting their Access database on
Citrix. I realized that my reasons for being against the idea were
formed 2-5 years ago and some of the underlying assumptions may have
changed.