[THIN] Access Problems

  • From: Rolph Macphie <rmacphie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:56:56 +0100

I have recently started having major problems with access 2000 SP2. I have
an Excel Application that uses an access database via ODBC ADO. I have about
6-7 users on this and I am constantly getting "Database Exclusively locked"
or "Too Many Active Users" error messages even when there is only 1 person
using it. I am also getting random database locking on
3 other databases. The only common thing to all this is all running on the
same Terminal Server 2000 SP3 (was doing it before SP3 hoping it would fix
it) and all the databases are on the same file server with different shares.

Any ideas please

Rolph Macphie