[THIN] Access Management Console - Enable Logins to Server option missing

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 17:52:24 +1100

Hi

Ive just upgraded my farm from Presentation Server 4 to 4.5.  In V4,
Presentation Server Console had an option "Enable Logins to Server" under
Server Properties.  In 4.5 AMC is mainly used for Admin tasks.  Am I blind?
Does this option exist in Access Management Console as it is not listed under
Server Properties..

How do I disable 1 server in a farm if this option is gone?

Thanks
Ang

A world FIRST in property search has arrived! Check out Domain Radar NOW!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/