[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2 Licensing

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:19:20 -0700

CAG licenses can either be local or in a Citrix licensing server database.
If the case you are describing, I would recommend using the Citirx license
server as the licenses are treated as concurrent and can be shared by the
two CAG units.

Also, there is a fully supported active/active mode as well which might be
of interest to your scenario..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453