[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2 Licensing

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:12:37 -0400

Are you speaking of CAG standalone or CAG+AAC?

CAG standalone the license file is replicated to the other CAG's when you
replicate the settings.  CAG+AAC is standard citrix license server so all
CAG's talking to AAC are dependent on the AAC being properly licensed.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/15/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks…that is also how I understood it, but wanted to be sure, prior to making the license purchase.

And these licenses can be shared across multiple CAG appliances, correct?

Recommendations on failover strategy?