[THIN] Re: Access Gateway

  • From: Richard Dietzman <boomvader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alan,

I don't think the 4.2 admin guide is going to be
released for at least another couple of weeks.

This is the latest I have:

http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/6688-102-13948/VPN_AdminGuide.pdf

If I get my hands on the 4.2 guide, I will be sure to
post a link here.

4.2 looks good.  Better integration with Advanced
Access Control and also adding dual authentication
methods from a single logon.

-Richie

> Can only find admin guides for 4.0, 4.1 (and 4.9)
> but not for 4.2. Looking
> to get an eval box soon and from what's been said
> here, I really need the
> correct manual .....
>
> So anyone got a 4.2 Admin Guide?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alan.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC