[THIN] Re: Access 2003 Terminal Server via Web

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:58:12 -0500

Well the active X stuff from MS is placed on the web server with the
advanced client, then sent to the client. But that=92s neither here nor =
there.

If I had to use a NON citrix solution I would look at Claudio's Seamless
apps, and his portal and gateway for Terminal Server. The price point is
right (a few hundred bucks) it=92s a simple setup, and does what most =
small
clients wants, a set of "links: to apps, seamless windows, and load
balancing.

Check it out. Its worth trying. http://www.terminal-services.net

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect