[THIN] AW: printing question

  • From: "Pape Sascha" <Sascha.Pape@xxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:51:23 +0100

Hi Stuart=20

As far as I know the bandwidth between print server and printer is not =
affected. If you think=20
print traffic is affecting ica bandwidth you should try and monitor the =
routers with snmp. Also=20
try to prioritize ica traffic (packet shaper, diffserv, etc ...)

greets

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----