[THIN] Re: AW: Re: Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase the registry size and restart the computer.

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:01:23 -0400

Nuno,

Consider perhaps a memory leak.  On NT4 and I believe 2k/2003/XP, the
registry quota is part of paged pool and if you run out of paged pool,
you'll start to see "unable to load registry" errors like you are
describing...  Worth checking into.  Look at perfmon - memory - paged pool
bytes.

-Bob Coffman