[THIN] Re: AW: Re: Weird

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:32:35 -0500

I have removed all drivers from the clients, removed all printers, recreated
the printers.  I have the same printers on my client.

We each connect to a desktop published app., I can print to the printers,
the troubled user(s), instantly get an error when they try to print a test
page....and it only affect a handful of Citrix servers in a 65 server farm.

  _____