[THIN] AW: Re: Timezone

  • From: "Pape Sascha" <Sascha.Pape@xxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:55:19 +0100

Thanx guys

Our thin clients get the time from an internal time server which gives=20
out GMT - however we need GMT+1 (Switzerland). According to the =
manufacturer=20
we will be able to change the time zone with the next firmware release. =
At=20
present there is no such option thus the user's will get the wrong time. =

I changed this on the server side and it's working fine now. Thanks =
again !=20
Question remains why the timezone on the clients changed since it's =
supposed
to be locked on GMT+1 ....

 Greets=20

Sascha Pape
Organisations- und Informatik-Dienste (OID)
Murbacherstrasse 21
6002 Luzern
Tel: 041 228 55 92 / Fax: 041 210 29 19 mailto:sascha.pape@xxxxx