[THIN] AW: Re: Roaming profiles error

  • From: "Pape Sascha" <Sascha.Pape@xxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:53:41 +0100

Did you change the owner of the user's profile folder? Just happend to
us.
We had to change some settings in the user profile and took ownership
of the folder. ntfs permissions said the user had access but the profile
could not be loaded. after changing the owner to admin group the
profile worked fine again .... my two cents

  _____