[THIN] AW:

  • From: "Pape Sascha" <Sascha.Pape@xxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:07:55 +0100

Hi Mark

We're having the same problem but logins with "usersame@domainname" =
works=20

greets

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Schill, Mark [mailto:Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Februar 2003 13:59
An: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Betreff: [THIN]=20

I am attempting to set up Nfuse Enterprise for access to a Metaframe XP =
farm. Nfuse and the farm are both in Active Directory A. AD B and AD C =
are trusted/trusting domains. I want users from A, B, and C to be able =
to log into Nfuse. However only Domain A is in the dropdown list. Am I =
missing something??

Mark

        Mark E. Schill
        Citrix Consultant
        BellSouth Technology Group
        Ph: (404) 986-3938
        Email: Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        IM: mschill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity =
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, =
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination =
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this =
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is =
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender =

you must learn about TScale!  Free 30-day eval: =
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D79
set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: =
Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79