[THIN] Re: ALT+PrintScreen...

  • From: Rick Mack <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:07:46 +1000

Hi Shane,

If you've got clipboard sharing enabled, then there's a definite time
required to transfer theclipboard contents between the client machine
and the ts system hosting the client session. If you try to paste the
contents of the clipboard beofre the synchronisation as finished, it
generally won't work. If the synchronisation ha completed it will
work.

If you're running a full desktop, you have no need for the shared
clipboard and should disable it. If you're running published apps,
then your users will either have to wait a bit, or individual apps may
have to be assigned the same clipboard wait interval asigned to excel
under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\terminal
Server\Compatibility\Applications\Excel.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems