[THIN] Re: AIE using IE and Java

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:00:15 -0400

Warren,

I think AIE is the way to go if you want to do differing Javas in IE.

I don't think the deployment.properties hack works with IE.

If you've gotten the deployment.properties hack to work with IE, please
let me know how?

Thanks,
Tony

Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/21/2009 01:19 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: AIE using IE and Java

Thanks Jeremy. We'll have to catch up again soon. I'm sure you're as busy
as me at the
moment. It's just crazy and now citrix are coming out with Feature Pack 2
- find me a week off
someone. I've got 4 new freeware apps on the way any day now, but I've
just got to get some
spare time to polish them off.

Cheers
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Tue, Jul 21st, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Jeremy Saunders
<Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

#################
> Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
> This document is intended solely for the named addressee.  The
> information contained in the pages is confidential and contains
> legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee
> indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message
> to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone,
> and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
> reply email. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or
> lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

> //www.freelists.org/list/thin
> Follow ThinList on Twitter
> http://twitter.com/thinlist
> Thin List discussion is now available in blog format at:
> http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
> Thinlist MOBILE Feed
> http://thinlist.net/mobile
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed
http://thinlist.net/mobile

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the