[THIN] Re: AIE using IE and Java

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:09:12 -0500

I did this with the Streaming Profiler and making a package by choosing the
ie plugin option on the wizard.  I dd the opposie though.  I loaded the
newer version and built the older on into the streamed package.

http://www.javatester.org/version.html  is a good site to use a a check.

I would just send you my finished package but I don't work at that location
anymore.  Sorry.

Good Luck.

Greg