[THIN] Re: AIE - PATH ??

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:28:18 -0700

Setup your published application like you normally would... Just typing in
the path manually...  Then select use AIE and then choose your environment.

We have a customer who published app is launch via a script... The only
difference is the application is installed locally and AIE is used for
isolation and redirection...  (Better performance than installing the
application into AIE...  There are Pros and Cons to both methods)

Joe