[THIN] Re: AIE

  • From: <steverae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:42:42 -0400

Welcome to the world of Citrix Isolation Application Environment!!! ;)

Did you install them in their own separate Isolation environments?
or
Is one installed in a normal environment and one in an isolation
environment??

I had a client do the same MS Office products in AIE and things worked fine
until they went to print. Neither version could print.
The Solution? - Install them on their own servers.