[THIN] AGE/CSG performance tuning for broadband wireless

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:50:20 -0700

All,

A number of our broadband wireless customers are complaining of drop
sessions, inability to connect, etc errors when going through CSG and AGE.
Our normal broadband users are not experiencing these issues.  Are there
any tuning parameters for broadband wireless?  Citrix has a doc on
wireless, but it doesn't really provide much insight.

adam