[THIN] ADSI

  • From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:10:25 -0600

I have metaframe XPe FR2 on Windows 2000 Server SP2. Do I need Active
Directory Services Interface version 2.5 or higher installed?

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2M2
Canada
FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us and then delete
the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any
way the information in the e-mail. There is no warranty that this e-mail or
any attachment is error or virus free. It may be a private communication and
if so, does not represent the views of the Calgary Public Library.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147