[THIN] Re: ADP Timesaver and Profile Issue

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:43:15 -0500

This is getting odder.  I have done more testing with other users, and have
managed to narrow this down to only affecting a few users.  Most of the
users pull the settings from the Tswin.ini file that loads with their
profile, but these few users get the Default tswin.ini file that loads if
Timesaver is Unable to find an existing one.  Then when they log out the
default file does not overwrite the one stored in the home directory.  For
the users whose tswin.ini file DOES load normally, it also Unloads normally
and overwrites the one in the home directory with any changes upon logout.
Its as if for these users timesaver simply fails to see the Tswin.ini file.

--Jason

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you