[THIN] ADP Timesaver --Offtopic?

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:09:54 -0400

Anyone here publish out ADP Timesaver for users?  I have a question about it
that is somewhat off-topic for the list.  For some reason Timesaver appears
to be overwriting the customized tswin.ini file in the users profile with
the default tswin file on an almost daily basis when the user logs in.  We
do not currently use Home directories or Roaming profiles, and have
timesaver load balanced between 2 servers, MF1.8SP2 on NT4 SP6.

Jason

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than
half of you half as well as you deserve.
--Bilbo Baggins on his 111th Birthday